Sponsor
Since 2023
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
ravenrocksprecision.com
Deals & offers
Media
After several pretty long days, we are back up and running in Fredericksburg, VA. The warehouse is organized and started shipping out new orders today.

We will be posting some hot deals in this thread over the next week.

Deal #1: 38 Cal 158gr JHP (.357) bullets - 1500 ct Box for $111.77 (7.4 cents each) - These are made in Europe by MFS and are the same bullet Norma uses in their Safeguard line of ammunition. -- You won't find a better price anywhere.

Deal #2: Brand new Starline 10mm Auto Brass (Back in stock) - 2000 ct box for $237 (free shipping) - nearly half the price as direct from Starline - best price online by a long shot.

We have also restocked on several calibers such as 22-250 Rem, 300 WSM, and added more Oryx and Tipstrike bullets back in stock.

Stay tuned for everything that's coming.

Moving Banner2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Coming from Richmond, will you allow customers to pickup in person to avoid shipping costs and stolen ammo?

Coming from Richmond, will you allow customers to pickup in person to avoid shipping costs and stolen ammo?
We will have limited in person sales by appointment only in the near future. Feel free to send me a message. We do offer free shipping above $150.

I hear you. But mail and UPS to Richmond is bad on a good day
We had multiple packages go missing in the Richmond USPS hub last month and now we ship 95% of our packages UPS. That being said, we will reship the order if it gets lost. Send me a message if you want to stop by sometime.

We had multiple packages go missing in the Richmond USPS hub last month and now we ship 95% of our packages UPS. That being said, we will reship the order if it gets lost. Send me a message if you want to stop by sometime.
Mail theft is out of control. Remember voting by mail is safe.

Congratulations on the move. May your business continue to grow. (y)

Ok, so you still have the
NORMA BONDSTRIKE 308/180 at the
$285.90 pricing
That's 10 boxes 200 rounds?
I need purchase info..
Thx you
Geo

I've got a rifle in the mail to a member here that has been missing for 4 days --- the difference is I didn't have the option to UPS it as a non FFL. /sigh/

But in happy news I keep posting links to your goodies on my local board!

Sorry, are the Norma Bondstrike bullets available separately?
And pricing please...
Thx again,
Geo
The 30-06 and 308 Win BondStrike will be back in stock sometime next week. At this time we don't have the Bondstrike bullets available by themselves.

Just left you a voice mail. Thanks. Congrats on the move
Thanks. We are doing a lot of training right now, but feel free to send me a message here and I'll get back to you soon if you haven't already gotten a call back.

I've got a rifle in the mail to a member here that has been missing for 4 days --- the difference is I didn't have the option to UPS it as a non FFL. /sigh/

But in happy news I keep posting links to your goodies on my local board!

Thanks.. we appreciate all the good references we can get. The greater our reach, the quicker we can grow. There are other product lines we're holding off on until we grow a little more, but I'm sure the community would appreciate them. Tell your friends!

Any plans on opening a in person store.
You are about 45 minutes from me

We can do in person pick-ups by appointment for larger orders. The warehouse isn't set up for shopping, but we'd like to eventually get to that point in the years to come.

The 30-06 and 308 Win BondStrike will be back in stock sometime next week. At this time we don't have the Bondstrike bullets available by themselves.

Thanks. We are doing a lot of training right now, but feel free to send me a message here and I'll get back to you soon if you haven't already gotten a call back.

Thanks.. we appreciate all the good references we can get. The greater our reach, the quicker we can grow. There are other product lines we're holding off on until we grow a little more, but I'm sure the community would appreciate them. Tell your friends!

We can do in person pick-ups by appointment for larger orders. The warehouse isn't set up for shopping, but we'd like to eventually get to that point in the years to come.
Always happy to share a deal. I might have sold a few k of the 10mm today actually. I love to play matchmaker between need and good deals when I can :D

Our next deal is a buy cheap, stack deep deal for 22 cal:

New Armscor 22 Cal (.224) 62gr FMJ-BT w/ Cannelure Bullets - $299.60 for 4,000 ct box + Free shipping (7.5cpp)​

If you really want to stack deep, the OEM quantity is 100,000 for 6.9 cents each (free shipping)

Attachments

• 62gr FMJ Bullets.jpg
    62gr FMJ Bullets.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 12
Our next deal is a buy cheap, stack deep deal for 22 cal:

New Armscor 22 Cal (.224) 62gr FMJ-BT w/ Cannelure Bullets - $299.60 for 4,000 ct box + Free shipping (7.5cpp)​

If you really want to stack deep, the OEM quantity is 100,000 for 6.9 cents each (free shipping)
I just read 100k free shipping and heard my mailman throw his back out!

I just read 100k free shipping and heard my mailman throw his back out!
He'll be fine, it'll be the UPS guy that curses you. About 975 lbs of exercise/pain.

To be honest last one that sold, we just sent LTL freight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dianne1092

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.