Not The Best South African Tourist Advert

Society across the world is degrading rapidly, it’s all going to come to a head at some point

I'm just curious...

Does the average hunting land owner/rancher in, let's say, Limpopo, RSA believe that:

- everything will eventually work out be OK for a legitimate reason?
- have their proverbial, "head-in-the-sand"?
- have an exit strategy?
- have a battle strategy? (I wish this were the case, but there is no way, the like-minded people of the world could get funds to you)

I completely understand if residents won't answer....

Godspeed to you, my brothers!

(I don't mind being a "sponsor", if you need to come this way)

From what all I've been reading doesn't sound like RSA will be much of a destination for tourism before too long. Better get your hunts in now.

What do you think?

If you are unable to use the JNB airport, it will be difficult to hunt any country in southern Africa.

From what all I've been reading doesn't sound like RSA will be much of a destination for tourism before too long. Better get your hunts in now.

What do you think?
Hunting tourism will continue as it has. General tourism might start to suffer with bad press though. I think the hunting industry there should be more concerned from reputation damage from questionable practices than the politics affecting hunters deciding to come.

A family member sent me this article from SA today. Pretty much sums up the whole situation.
Very sad actually.

I'm just curious...

Does the average hunting land owner/rancher in, let's say, Limpopo, RSA believe that:

- everything will eventually work out be OK for a legitimate reason?
- have their proverbial, "head-in-the-sand"?
- have an exit strategy?
- have a battle strategy? (I wish this were the case, but there is no way, the like-minded people of the world could get funds to you)

I completely understand if residents won't answer....

Godspeed to you, my brothers!

(I don't mind being a "sponsor", if you need to come this way)

I cannot answer for Limpopo or the rest of the country, but I can to an extent give an informed opinion of the situation in KZN. Many farmers/ land owners are selling their farms to the government, as these properties have been claimed back by the community. The community members largely lack the knowledge, will and funds to farm, and then the original farmer will lease the land back, and continue to farm.

In that sense it is an exit strategy, as it loosens you’re capital to take out of the country should TSHTF, but for the time being you continue to make a living here.

It is obviously much more complicated than this, but it gives an idea

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeMo

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you