Norma 308 Winchester, Loaded With Swift 180gr A-Frame Bullets - 1 Case (200 Rounds) - $249.50 Shipped

Just realized it was showing out of stock. I added more -- it's not quite gone yet.

Thanks to those who got some.

Also, Norma 7mm RUM and Norma 303 Savage brass are now in stock.

Received mine today. They look great, and I am confident will perform equally well.

Norma308_SwiftAframe2.jpg

Norma308_SwiftAframe1.jpg

I am resurrecting this thread because of just how good of deal this is. Today I was doing the math, and currently a major online seller has "just these bullets" for sale at $1.75 each (plus shipping); whereas here, you get the bullet already loaded into a brand new case with powder and primer for an average cost of about $1.25 per round (shipped). One could even pull the bullets for use in a different .30 caliber cartridge, and replace with a range bullet for 308 Win. if you're so inclined. This a true steal in this market.

Last edited:
Thanks for bumping this post @cash_tx

This is probably my favorite product we currently have for sale. More importantly, thanks to everyone who bought some already.

I've read this ad for several months now. I've finally given in and placed my order, such a great deal. Added some more great priced Norma Oryx bullets too. I need some of these Swift .30 cal 180gn heads for reloading for an upcoming trip, maybe I'll even try this ammo in my .308 despite it being a little heavier than my regular .308 ammo (150 - 165gn) that I would normally use. At $25 a box of 20 rounds that's a hell of a deal for Norma brass and Swift A Frame bullets.

Thanks again to Raven Rocks Precision for some great deals here on AH.

Prior to this was identical pricing for 308 Winchester with 180 grain Oryx bullet, which was another super deal. Recently purchased a few boxes of the 7mm Norma Vulcan 170 grain bullets to try in a future 7mm Mauser load, excellent price ($45 per 100). I find myself checking the Raven Rocks Precision site much more often these days.

Prior to this was identical pricing for 308 Winchester with 180 grain Oryx bullet, which was another super deal. Recently purchased a few boxes of the 7mm Norma Vulcan 170 grain bullets to try in a future 7mm Mauser load, excellent price ($45 per 100). I find myself checking the Raven Rocks Precision site much more often these days.
I've been a big fan of Norma for many decades, can only say good things. I purchased 200 rounds of 300 win mag whitetail last year for a similar price, they are 150gn soft points but again I could not buy the brass for this cost. The 300 Win Mag Norma Whitetail ammo is still available for $33 per box of 20.

Thanks. We appreciate it. We're going to keep trying to offer some unique products at good prices when we can get them at a discount. The 4 Stable Sticks are also a great example of this, as well as some of the Weatherby brass we have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syncro76

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?