New Ruger African in .275 Rigby

LOL,:ROFLMAO: I didn't see yours because you added it to your previous post.:eek:o_O:D:D But yes, its the Swede.:p:p

Mines at my LGS waiting for me to dig my ass out of the snow in Ireland. I'll pick it up on Friday and post a pic when I get back home. It is in fact a 6.5x55.

I put one on order thru the LGS, but then they started popping up on auction sites, so as the LGS had no idea when they might actually get one, I canceled and will get one off a site.

I still try to find the article about a larger caliber in the same rifle for next year.
Any luck on this yet David? You got my curiosity up! 300 H&H? 6.3x62? 404 Jeffrey ;) 505 Gibbs :)

Any luck on this yet David? You got my curiosity up! 300 H&H? 6.3x62? 404 Jeffrey ;) 505 Gibbs :)
Hi Bob, no I have not. I can only remember it was connected to a thread/post that was related to a person that was talking to the Ruger people at the the SHOT Show in January. It was the same article or post that I first read about the Swede caliber coming out this year. I thought I might have forwarded the article to Chris. I checked my sent emails and don't see it. I'm wanting to say it was a .30 cal, nothing like a .404 or .505. I'll still be looking though.

300 H&H would be cool...

As long as they build it without their infamous muzzle brake... although I suppose a suppressor screwed on would make it very "Afri- Can" ;)

300 H&H would be cool...

As long as they build it without their infamous muzzle brake... although I suppose a suppressor screwed on would make it very "Afri- Can" ;)
If I find out the next production will be in .300 HH. I will order and pay for it immediately. I love that caliber! Concur completely on muzzle brakes...especially the one that comes on their Africans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheLevitz

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani