colorado

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hi, I'm a new member. I live in Colorado Springs and have been hunting and fishing since I was 10 (a long time ago). I also have two sons (22 and 18) who are avid shooters and hunters. I"m doing my first guided hunt ever going after brown bear in Alaska this fall. We own a selection of handguns and rifles including a 30/30, 270, 375 Weatherby and 500 Jeffery (which is itching to go to Africa). That's about it.

Hi all.

Well, it looks like your arsenal should hold up well for an Africa trip.
Welcome.

Welcome to AH colorado!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome Colorado to AH, nice to see a fellow Coloradoan!

Welcome to the forum Coloradoan good to have you on board!

Don't let those rifles go to waste bring them to Africa as soon as you can LOL.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Welcome aboard. You'll love the site.

nd

Welcome to the forum, colorado, with your 500 Jeffery you certainly have "enough gun".

Hi Colorado Welcome to AH I lived out on Barrett rd for a couple of years myself while stationed at FT Carson never did get my Elk Good luck on your brown bear hunt Alaska has a bunch of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaida88net

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.