New member from Ohio

Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!

Welcome fellow Buckeye to AH. Nothing like a first safari. You’ve come to the right place for info on hunting Africa. So many on here more than willing to give advise from actual experience.
TIP: Use the search button in the upper right. It will answer a lot of your questions as well as the safari planning guide section on the home page.

You are welcome to stop by if you are ever passing through Mansfield, Ohio. Call 419 961-6900 a few days in advance and we will set up a mutually convenient time for a visit. I would suggest mid-morning so I can buy lunch afterwards. Please note, the address on the website is not where you would go as we try to fly under the radar so we do not attract any unwanted visitors.
Thank you very much, I'll be sure to take you up on the offer if I find myself up your way!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the forum.

Hello! I've been checking the site regularly for a few years now and thought I might as well get in on the fun myself. Currently saving and planning to take my first safari in the next couple years, and hoping to gain some insight from everyone's experiences.
Welcome to AH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErrolKish0

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.