Deals & offers
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
unnamed.jpg
Dear Fellow Enthusiast,

For over two decades, we have been offering the finest assortment of authentic, colonial-era African spears, shields, and closing weapons. We have educated ourselves on what is real and what is not by talking to the experts, attending dozens of auctions, and reading everything we can on the subject.

One of the nicest “compliments” I ever received was from a customer who had a well-known appraiser of African weapons visit him from overseas. His friend looked at what we had sold him and the accompanying descriptions from our catalog. He was very excited to tell us that his expert agreed with our assessments of the tribe, the age of the pieces, and their value!

Here are just a few of the items we think are especially nice that we have just loaded on the site. [Shop New Arrivals ] As you can tell, we are particularly fond of Zulu and Maasai weapons.

If you are interested in any of these, order today before they are gone. Alternatively, if you are looking for a particular piece, please let us know as most of our sales are from “wish list customers” and never make it to the website. Shop All Spears & Shields

unnamed (1).jpg
Good hunting,
Jim & Elisabeth

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherrylNad

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….