New African Man-Eating Lion Movie

I saw the preview. First thought was, no way they will portray a lion as some savage beast. There will be some type of caveat, qualifier, or human cause for its action.

But I have been wrong before.

I saw the preview. First thought was, no way they will portray a lion as some savage beast. There will be some type of caveat, qualifier, or human cause for its action.

But I have been wrong before.
My money is on the plot twist that some hunter's bullet is lodged in the beast or it's mate and cubs were killed by poachers, driving it mad with bloodlust. Because, if disney garbage has tought me anything through the years it is that white, conservative, males are evil, and hunters or those that support industry are a special level of evil...

LOL I would love to see those crunchy utopians try to survive on soy without industry to provide the fertilizer, machinery for planting and harvesting, diesel to get it to the stores and stores to stock it for them to purchase so they can feel self-righteous. Oh, and with no slave labor digging lithium out of the bowels of the earth, they have no electric cars to get them to their protests where they can scream at decent people.

What a time to be alive!

My money is on the plot twist that some hunter's bullet is lodged in the beast or it's mate and cubs were killed by poachers, driving it mad with bloodlust. Because, if disney garbage has tought me anything through the years it is that white, conservative, males are evil, and hunters or those that support industry are a special level of evil...

LOL I would love to see those crunchy utopians try to survive on soy without industry to provide the fertilizer, machinery for planting and harvesting, diesel to get it to the stores and stores to stock it for them to purchase so they can feel self-righteous. Oh, and with no slave labor digging lithium out of the bowels of the earth, they have no electric cars to get them to their protests where they can scream at decent people.

What a time to be alive!
Bit like the end of " Rainbow Six" novel after Clark,Chavez and the troops stopped the virus from being released. Now they are raiding the ara estate in deep of the amazonian rainforrest. Blowing up all installations,forcing people to strip down and release them in the wilds to " live of the lands" . Politicians,ex fbi, docters, high end people melting away in the dark green depths of the hell of jungle they will get to know so well as the choppers take off . Leaving them in peace as tey would be ,without any infrastructure,supplies, tools and so on.

I don’t have particularly high hopes for this one. Whenever such a film is made these days, hunters are portrayed as the scum of the earth.

@PerH you made me nostalgic to the core with photos from Stewart Granger’s “King Solomon’s mines” film (1950). Did you watch his two other great hunting classics: “Harry Black & The Tiger” & “The Last Safari” ?

He was very much the real deal and a passionate hunter to boot. In 2002, I was fortunate to see his firearms at the Holland & Holland shop in London. He owned:
1) A pair of 12 gauge (3 “ Magnum) Westley Richards droplock ejector wildfowling guns (single trigger)
2) A .240 Apex Holland & Holland Mauser
3) A .375 Magnum Holland & Holland Mauser
4) A .577 Nitro Express Westley Richards droplock ejector (single trigger)

He sold the .240 Apex and the .577 Nitro Express in 1970 (presumably because he couldn’t source ammunition for them after Kynoch closed down). He retained his shoguns and his .375 Magnum till his death.

I personally doubt any modern day film (in today’s leftist political climate) will ever portray us hunters as good people. Except if it’s a film starring Tom Selleck or Kurt Russell (who are passionate hunters and firearms enthusiasts in real life).

Harry Black i have seen on YT several times, not Last Safari .

But also this one is one favorites of all times

Ruark on his safari with Selby.

As i saw British ,Indian films series, portray hunters and farmers as villains and all bad stuff as good guys ,
But also seen in in Swedish and Norwegian films and series so its bit 1933 Berlin style on media now.

Predators,both animals and people is looked upon like the Golden Calf. One need a Thutmosis that throws the tablets into the ground of the tv channels and movie makers and walks through the Sea of Reeds before the good people .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NormanFaws

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.