Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA-CRSO, Pistol Inst., SCI,GOA
Hunted
USA: Florida, Ohio, Nebraska, RSA, Limpopo
Late spring or early summer I expect my trophies from Bullseye Taxidermy to be completed. Any good sources for this area? I will drive with a trailer to pick up my mounts as it is only 5 hours each way. Also, any ideas on air freight outfits from Tambo? Thanks in advance for your time and thoughts.

I spoke with Coppersmiths / Hunting Trophy over the weekend at SCI in Nashville. Multiple offices around the county, Chicago (elk grove village) being one of them. Michael Coppersmith, who I spoke with, made the process sound easy. Pretty sure others on this site have used them with good results as well.

I plan to use them to get all that handled, and then drive up to Chicago from the STL area to pick my crates up when my trophies eventually make it home from my trip this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys. Just off the phone with Carien Britts at Bullseye. Things going well. Paying for air as I dont want my crate handled like it is a box of rocks. just ordered some fiberglass tusks for my house. I saw them when I visited Bullseye just after my hunt. Approximately 6 foot. Going to look nice in my living room.

Coppersmith in Elk Grove. Drive up in pickup truck. Walk into their office with id. Back truck up to loading dock. Secure crate in bed of truck. Thank forklift driver. Return home. Easy peezy…

Looks like Coppersmith it is. getting a little excited as it is getting nearer! As others have said I hope to make good use of the crate. have my neighbors over to admire them and just in case have a case of cold beer to go along with the short stories and long laughs! Good times!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenjohnson1967

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?