AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
P&Y, B&C, RMEF, NWTF
The bar assembly on my mom’s Remington 1100 20ga broke. This is her favorite shotgun to use and I would love to get it working for her once again. Best I can find is that it is listed as “F33930 Action Bar Assembly”. I can find it listed at Brownell’s and Midwest but nobody has it in stock. And no response from Remington as to when it may be available again. Would anyone happen to have one they would be willing to part with or does anyone know if it is repairable? I am looking for any options here. Attached are pics showing the corner broke off on a block on the bar. It appears to be cast metal. Thought I would run this by the experts here. I appreciate any advice anyone may have.

Gunbroker.com has a combo Remington 1100 left hand assembly and 20 gauge assembly for sale for parts…

Try gunpartscorp.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReynaUrquh

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.