NAMIBIA: Safari in Namibia with Goadehoop

Discussion in 'Hunting Reports' started by lwaters, Jun 19, 2014.

1. drew416

drew416 AH Senior Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SSAA, SCI
    Hunted:
    Zimbabwe, Namibia.
    Thanks for sharing.
    I hope Namibia is as good for me as it was for you in November when I'm there. You certainly got to see a fair bit of varying countryside taking some very fine trophies!

What are the roads like in Namibia? Not too long a journey between the different place you hunted?

SIDE-NOTE: Windhoek beer is a great drop and I enjoy it on a hot or cold day. However it takes a second place to my favorite Southern African commercially brewed beer, Mosi (Zambian).
    Some of the "shake-shake" you buy from the roadside stall's I wouldn't even use to put out a fire with!

I too brew my own beer here in Australia and I think it is the best beer of all. But it is like everyone who makes Biltong- everyone reckons that theirs is the best as well. But it does give one a sense of accomplishment (well it does me) when one is washing down a piece of home made Biltong with a home brewed beer and the meat that made the Biltong was shot using a home loaded round of ammo.

Velo Dog likes this.
  2. lwaters

lwaters BRONZE SUPPORTER AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    Texas,Namibia,Kansas, Missouri, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho, South Africa
    The roads in Namibia are really pretty good even the gravel roads are better than the one in front of my house here in Kansas. It is a quite a distance between alot of places but I like riding around looking at the country. The first time I was there we hunted the same place and did'nt travel as much.