NAMIBIA: Information About Kowas Hunting Safaris

bowhunter1

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
CAN ANY ONE TELL ME IF THERE IS AN OUTFIT CALLED KOWAS HUNTING SAFARIS AS I AM TENDING TO DO A HUNT IN AFRICA IN 2013.

Capital letters on a forum????? Not unless you are pissed about something. Like brickburn says, simple search. OKAY, GOT IT, WELCOME TO THE FORUM....

Really though Welcom

I have hunted with them several times, and they are great.

Welcome bowhunter1

I just returned from 10 days with Kowas. We hunted and then went to the Caprivi fishing, and had just a wonderful time. They really know how to take care of you.

Already booked for 2013 too.

CAN ANY ONE TELL ME IF THERE IS AN OUTFIT CALLED KOWAS HUNTING SAFARIS AS I AM TENDING TO DO A HUNT IN AFRICA IN 2013.

bowhunter1 just wondering if you got your hunt booked or done yet would love to hear how it went.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GennieHowe

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.