NAMIBIA: Has Anyone Hunted With Nick Nolte Safaris?

mikecatt13

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
I've found a few posts using the search feature but figured I would gather some more information if possible.

Who has hunted with Nick Nolte Safaris (particularly if it's for leopard)? Experiences, reviews, opinions are all greatly appreciated and PMs are welcome if you prefer.

Thanks in advance!

If I put this in the wrong section one of the moderators just let me know how to correct that

I havent hunted with him, but you said opinions were ok. I did a lot of research on leopard hunts, and from everything I read he is highly regarded as a "cat man". If I had to book a hunt today, he would be on the short list of people I would call.

I have not hunted "with" him, but my daughter did take a nice blue wildebeest at his home property and we spent some quality time with he and his family during our stay. I've heard nothing but praise for his abilities as a PH, again, that is not first hand knowledge. As far as the man and his character, I would say he is first class all the way and so his entire operation. He and his family will treat you like family as well. It was just an honor to sit around the fire at night with he and his wife, listening to their stories and adventures.
I believe they will be at the DSC Convention next month?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeraAllwoo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.