Website
divansafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
NAPHA, APHA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Mozambique, Botswana and Cameroon.
10 days all inclusive free range Kalahari plains game deal in eastern Namibia’s Kalahari.

1 x trophy kudu
1 x trophy oryx
1 x trophy red hartebeest
1 x trophy warthog
1 x trophy springbuck

Hunter 1:1 at $ 6200 per person
Hunter 2:1 at $ 5400 per person
Observer at $ 120 per person on this package.

Included.

Full accommodations with all meals and drinks
Ph with hunting vehicles
Camp staff
Skinners and trackers
Transport to and from Windhoek airport
Meet and greet
Permits
TAX
Daily laundry
Field prep of trophies
Transport of trophies to dip and pack agent or taxidermy in Namibia.

Please contact Divan at huntingdivan@gmail.com
WhatsApp +264 81 365 0211
Web page : www.divansafaris.com

IMG_7419.JPG
IMG_7470.JPG
IMG_4611.JPG
IMG_4615.JPG
IMG_3755.JPG

Helluva offer there! What size kudu are you taking?

That is a gnarly wildebeest! Or is it the camera lens?

I would love to go on this adventure but ... 3 kudu, 3 gemsbuck, 2 warthog, and 5 springbuck are already on the wall. I guess my 1 hartbeest might be lonely? Gad, I do love to hunt kudu. I'll have to think about this one.

Curious, surely impala are abundant. What do you charge to throw one of those on the menu?

Last edited:
That is a gnarly wildebeest! Or is it the camera lens?

I would love to go on this adventure but ... 3 kudu, 3 gemsbuck, 2 warthog, and 5 springbuck are already on the wall. I guess my 1 hartbeest might be lonely? Gad, I do love to hunt kudu. I'll have to think about this one.

Curious, surely impala are abundant. What do you charge to throw one of those on the menu?

Impala I can do for $600.

That is a super offer, Divan. I love the look of the country in the background of those fine trophies.....thanks for posting.......FWB

Seems all my hunts now are elephant and buffalo. Intense as hell. I think I’d like to go on a plains game hunt again in a free range area. Maybe take a couple with us new to Africa, if I could talk anyone into going. Hunted the Kalahari in Botswana not too many years ago. Was nice. This looks like a great package

Do you have a website or camp photos you can post here? Trying to get my wife convinced to join me sometime.

Website at www.divansafaris.com

Check under namibia and you will find all info and accommodation.

Yours truly

Welcome to AH.
Good luck with your offer.

Great Safari here for someone to take advantage of!

Seems all my hunts now are elephant and buffalo. Intense as hell. I think I’d like to go on a plains game hunt again in a free range area. Maybe take a couple with us new to Africa, if I could talk anyone into going. Hunted the Kalahari in Botswana not too many years ago. Was nice. This looks like a great package

I love the free range hunting very much. It’s different and a good different. We operate on many different areas in and around our main camp with more than 60 000 acres to hunt on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristieMe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}