NAMIBIA: Bwabwata With KOU KUAS ADVENTURES

You were able to accomplish something that is very special to you! Thank you for including us on something that reaches into the heart of your hunt and experience.

Well done Ernest. I think I have heard that statement about "the last elephant" before. Here is to one more if possible... but if not, that was a fine bull and adventure to finish one's elephant hunting career with.

Well done sir!

Thank you.
Well done Ernest. I think I have heard that statement about "the last elephant" before. Here is to one more if possible... but if not, that was a fine bull and adventure to finish one's elephant hunting career with.
there are still lots of Buffalo out there ;)

Good luck on your up coming hunt! you will be just a few miles from The area I hunted in.

Thank you for taking the time to share, heartfelt it was and I appreciate that. Congratulations to another chapter in your African hunting experiences.

Great hunt... thanks for the post... butbI think you have taken the term "ghost writer" too far! (Elephant picture)

Congratulations on an outstanding hunt! Greatly appreciate you taking the time to write up an excellent report and share with us.

Thanks a lot for sharing your adventure! Waidmannsheil!

Thank you. It was a wonderful hunt with a wonderful out fit.

Sir,
That was excellent and exciting.
Spoken like a true sportsman.
Thanks for sharing your experience

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WallyBerge

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!
swashington wrote on 112Savage's profile.
May be interested in that LH Ruger in 375R. got any pics?
We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!