Music Enthusiasts?

Going through Ma's stuff, I found the correspondence as she met & kept in touch with Graeme Edge & Co. from "The Moody Blues" 1971.

"One the Threshold of a Dream" really cool.
View attachment 592172
View attachment 592174
The Moody Blues are one of my two all-time favorite bands with Emerson, Lake & Palmer being the other. "Days of Future Past" is perhaps the most cohesive album I've ever listened to.

IMG_6532.jpeg
IMG_5716.jpeg

We have seen Celtic Woman, Riverdance, Loreena Mckennitt and Celtic Thunder many times. Mama and I always dress up and I put on the Prince Charlie with SF Tartan. Every show someone has grabbed me and tries to send us to tje performer’s entrance. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Music is more important for us than TV.

Safe travels

Caught the Moody Blues at the old Chicago Stadium back in the day,,I don't seem to recall which day!!!

The Moody Blues are one of my two all-time favorite bands with Emerson, Lake & Palmer being the other. "Days of Future Past" is perhaps the most cohesive album I've ever listened to.
Every Good Boy Deserves Favor, In search of the Lost Chord, On the Threshold, Days of Future Past, etc. many thanks.
ELP was great: luv this ..

I remember going to a concert in 73 or 74. Leadoff band was Bob Seger, followed by Aerosmith, and then Bachman Turner. Cost of the ticket was $5.50. LOL. Times have sure changed.

Going through Ma's stuff, I found the correspondence as she met & kept in touch with Graeme Edge & Co. from "The Moody Blues" 1971.

"One the Threshold of a Dream" really cool.
View attachment 592172
View attachment 592174
My Mom played in their orchestra in the '80s when they played in the NE (music is Unionized in America.) LOL Plenty of others! I recall Yes, the Jackson 5, the Who, Elton John and Many others (most live, but many at Sigma Sound Studios and NYC spinoffs also.) 'Was fun as a kid! Any french horn part in rock music was played by my Mom! lol 81 y/o today still playing.

I think anything African here is proper...

i gave up on asking African guides on music long ago when one replied "Music? No. We don't have any of that around here." :( Most tourism (too much W. influence/too many MSM writings/ads) ruins culture. Fact. Hang on to your traditions as much as possible...Without them results in Biden & Co. ;) I did, however, conjure a number of songs out of natives over the years. There are many native African whites that understand what I say and work for all people in the game.

Last edited:
IF you listen to this entire album (and it is long!) you will know his music is much deeper than the 2:30 commercial MSM led people to know! The Greatest modern American musician (and Cherokee Indian) that ever lived. All else copied him. In this progressive tune he breaks into a popular jazz number in the middle...he was becoming even greater...

***i was about to buy tickets to see them on Picadilly Circus in London, but a friend advised that a DVD would be sold for $30 (the orig tix were $300, but went up to $1,200 plus airfare when i "Picadillied!") lol They lost Nothing 40 yrs later....

My entire fam is very musical. Mom/Dad/Aunts/Uncs/Grandparents/Great Grandparents pro musicians one way or another either during the day or at night after work. Can't escape it here! They did, however, talk us younger gens out of pursuing it full-time when the pay got worse. :( They all did very well!!! An offshoot of ALL American blues artists, but yet another great!

There's just too many to list here!

Bowie (and record co.) ripped off the rest of the band for a LONG time-they wrote the songs and they got little to nothing out of it and they perished as a result. His original band was Very good! RIP Mick Ronson.
Bowie eventually married an African as to save himself on safari...He shot a 32 rimfire. ;)

lol this is a BAD video jamming with my months old Grandson in CO recently...He's coming along fine. His Cricket 22LR is in the safe awaiting the day....lol In 30 years the cops visited my house late at night for my son drumming or he/me/his friends playing music at too high a dB reading for their liking. (I have NO neighbors for 100s of yds.) MP4 video was NOT allowed on AHF. Shocker. lol

Last edited:
they took the most interesting video down, but the audio still stands...

this is only 1/2 the song...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gwol1f

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)