MOZAMBIQUE: Beware Of Nhenda Safari The Hunt From Hell

Thanks for filling a hunt report out, hopefully you get your trophies back. I would have been terribly angry too sucking up the extra $5000 to change plane tickets.

Please note in the above letter from Mr. VanDyk, he made the false accusation that I "had not paid him in full", and "he didn't need my money." This goes totally against him mentioning I "tipped" him. Why would you count money that has been paid to fulfill the expenses owed, and then refer to it as a "tip"? That's ridiculous, and another example of how this gentleman deceives his clients. Again, BEWARE of this outfit. They are unscrupulous in their dealings.

Please note in the above letter from Mr. VanDyk, he made the false accusation that I "had not paid him in full", and "he didn't need my money." This goes totally against him mentioning I "tipped" him. Why would you count money that has been paid to fulfill the expenses owed, and then refer to it as a "tip"? That's ridiculous, and another example of how this gentleman deceives his clients. Again, BEWARE of this outfit. They are unscrupulous in their dealings.

I'm a little confused?
.................. So the stupid thing that I did was give them a tip.

I'm a little confused?

Yes, I was hoping to get my trophies back undamaged or just get them back in the USA and out of sear stupity gave him a tip.
What I was trying to say about Bernhards comments on me not paying him in full is he mentioned I gave him a tip. Which I did for the aforementioned reasons. My question is how could you give someone a tip without paying them IN FULL? This guy can give a real sales pitch believe me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
immediatebtc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.