Mistakenly given 375 Ruger die set as gift

I always put a roll crimp on mine to keep bullets from being hammered into the case by hitting the front of the magwell on recoil.
That makes a whole lot of sense.

Sounds about right.

I use Barnes 270gr. I was recommended to go 250gr for the slight advantage around 300 meters. The chance I'll need to take that shot is low.

No reason to change bullets. 270 gr. does well at 300 yds/meters. Ask me how I know...:)

I think they stopped making them in 2001 if I recall. It's got a few nicks. He might just make an offer.
Any opinions on crimping. 375 hand loads? Yes or no?

I'm told often it isn't necessary, I figured I have your attention I may as well ask. Surprising to me that some people don't.
Lee Factory Crimp die. I use it on every caliber I reload that they make one for. Can't buckle a case neck with the LFC like you can doing a roll crimp with the seating die. Doesn't require every case be exactly the same length. I'd call it idiot proof, but that would tempt Murphy.....

Lee Factory Crimp die. I use it on every caliber I reload that they make one for. Can't buckle a case neck with the LFC like you can doing a roll crimp with the seating die. Doesn't require every case be exactly the same length. I'd call it idiot proof, but that would tempt Murphy.....
I was way off.

You're not the first person to suggest Lee crimp die.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JewellEato

Latest profile posts

Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek