Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Texas,Namibia,Kansas, Missouri, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho, South Africa, New Zealand
We had a great dinner in Seward
Screenshot_20210814-205634_Facebook.jpg

Hope you guys have a great time.

When I think of Puckett I think Alabama. Forget he moved up north.

Dang! You guys were in Seward? I was there about 2 weeks ago.
Bruce

Bobby drove down from Anchorage. So we went out to eat and went to the wildlife rescue the next day. It was good of him to do that as he is building a house on a lake around Anchorage. We were on a tour to see the country. One thing about Alaska it take forever to go anywhere and do stuff. Big state.

I feel bad as I had to contact Bobby and tell him I got covid. I wanted him to be aware he was around someone who could of been infected at the time. We both have been vaccinated and don't really feel that bad. We had regenerons infusion this morning. It's the improved version of what Trump received.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddragontiger4d

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.