@norfolk shooter good evening sir, sure looks like that, all banged up from fighting with other bulls. The younger bulls fights with the old guys and push them out of the heard, then they’ll go on and become lone bulls or they will form a group of only bulls.

We have a couple of old banged up bulls roaming the area, perfect bulls to take.

Good day AH members, we have only 2 of these packages available for 2024 season. Prime buffalo hunting area here in the Lowveld of South Africa.
N.B all hard bossed bulls, we don not believe in hunting young bulls.
Get in contact with us for your ultimate hunting experience.
info@dksafaris.co.za
Or DM on the Forum.

Good day AH members, we have 1 of these packages available for 2024 season. Prime buffalo hunting area here in the Lowveld of South Africa.
N.B all hard bossed bulls, we don not believe in hunting young bulls.
Get in contact with us for your ultimate hunting experience.
info@dksafaris.co.za
Or DM on the Forum.

What is the size of the area where the buffalo will be hunted?
Good day sir, the area is 9500acers bordering Kruger National Park.

Come and enjoy a Proper Cape Buffalo hunting with us @ DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS, we have limited space available for 2024 season.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Email: info@dksafaris.co.za
WhatsApp: +27 60 369 6320 / +27 82 867 5022

IMG_3347.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Good day AH members we have one deal left on our management Cape Buffalo for 2024 hunting season.
Please let us know if you're interested in coming for your Dangerous Game hunt in the Lowveld of South Africa, one of South Africa's top quality Dangerous Game areas.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-01 at 20.16.26_6ac9a53d.jpg

We still have some dates open in July and in October.
Get in contact with us today.

CA124AA2-6439-4D88-A7C7-81B470F5BF06.jpg

Good day mr @StevenQ718
Our hunting area is 9500acers, we are not open with Kruger we are just one of the bordering areas that is fenced out. But to answer your question yes they are Kruger buffalo, most properties around the Lowveld have Kruger Buffalo.

We are blessed to have a well booked year so far, and we are grateful for each and every hunter that supports us and puts faith in us to deliver an exceptional African Safari @ DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS

We still have some dates open in July and October, the Lowveld is waiting for you and looking forward to sharing it with you.

GET in contact with us on
www.dksafaris.co.za
WhatsApp +27 60 369 6320

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-15 at 06.45.05_3f7788f2.jpg

Come and enjoy the Lowveld of South Africa with us @ DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS and let’s make this an adventure like no other.

IMG_4893.JPG
IMG_4897.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MairaRatle

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.