Look what followed me home today

20231003_163723.jpg
20231003_163752.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on a fine European double. Please do yourself the favour and slug the barrels to confirm the “J” calibre, or iow .318”. Bullets are harder to find, but Woodleigh and Bertram definitely make. I’m sure there must be a maker in the states as well.

Last edited:
Wow.....very nice!!! I wish I could get one of those to follow me home.......without coaxing it with lots of money.
The girlgriend?

No wife and girlfriend doesn't need to know!:ROFLMAO:
@wvfred
Mate I can't even get a stray dog to follow me home even if I'm holding a t-bone steak for it.
What happens when said girlfriend finds ot you have it tho.
I'm looking after it for a friend excuse only works so many times before they wake up to it.
You could try, the gun shop let me bring it home to try and if I like it I can b

@wvfred
Mate I can't even get a stray dog to follow me home even if I'm holding a t-bone steak for it.
What happens when said girlfriend finds ot you have it tho.
I'm looking after it for a friend excuse only works so many times before they wake up to it.
You could try, the gun shop let me bring it home to try and if I like it I can b
A guy I used to compete with painted all his rifles the same colour. For years his wife though he only had one rifle until one day when he forgot to close the gun safe and his wife saw how many rifles were in there.

A guy I used to compete with painted all his rifles the same colour. For years his wife though he only had one rifle until one day when he forgot to close the gun safe and his wife saw how many rifles were in there.
More like ... she pretended not to know and then amused herself by winding him up when he made that slip:ROFLMAO:!

Beautiful! Congratulations!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
merjeklo

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.