Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
ZPHGA,SOAZ,SCI, ZTA
Hunted
Most countries
Folks, I need to make this offer as tempting as possible.
I need to have a client on the ground to shoot what I believe is one of the most magnificent lions to be seen in the Omay for a few years. Not only is this cat active around camp daily, but several other big male tracks have been seen over the last month.
My PH's are hunting at the moment and daily lion are seen, a huge male has been chasing locals and hitting all the leopard baits in his territory, Chap ( one of my PHs ) has seen this lion twice over the past week and he says it is an absolute monster.
If I do not get someone in to hunt it I am afraid it will eventually be labelled a PAC by the council and it will be an absolute waste.

15 days @ $ 750/ day
Lion trophy fee when shot $ 30 000
Dip/ pack $ 850
Road transfers $ 500

Also available on this hunt
Buffalo bull $ 5500
Hippo $ 5000
Crocodile $ 5 500
Tusk less $ 4750
Plains game

This may be the best shot someone has at a big maned / free range lion this year.

There are various dates available from Mid June onwards for this hunt.
Observers can come @ $ 250/ day and hunt any of the species listed.

The Omay has produced 3 of the ' best lion ' shot in Zimbabwe over the past 10 years and these cats have manes equal to any area I have hunted as well as massive bodies.

Let me know
Mart

Hope someone can head off the council and get this Lion hunted.

Good luck.

A nice and very good offer Martin.

A great free range lion to be had by a lucky sportsman.

I hope it sells quick!

Folks, I need to make this offer as tempting as possible.
I need to have a client on the ground to shoot what I believe is one of the most magnificent lions to be seen in the Omay for a few years. Not only is this cat active around camp daily, but several other big male tracks have been seen over the last month.
My PH's are hunting at the moment and daily lion are seen, a huge male has been chasing locals and hitting all the leopard baits in his territory, Chap ( one of my PHs ) has seen this lion twice over the past week and he says it is an absolute monster.
If I do not get someone in to hunt it I am afraid it will eventually be labelled a PAC by the council and it will be an absolute waste.

15 days @ $ 750/ day
Lion trophy fee when shot $ 30 000
Dip/ pack $ 850
Road transfers $ 500

Also available on this hunt
Buffalo bull $ 5500
Hippo $ 5000
Crocodile $ 5 500
Tusk less $ 4750
Plains game

This may be the best shot someone has at a big maned / free range lion this year.

There are various dates available from Mid June onwards for this hunt.
Observers can come @ $ 250/ day and hunt any of the species listed.

The Omay has produced 3 of the ' best lion ' shot in Zimbabwe over the past 10 years and these cats have manes equal to any area I have hunted as well as massive bodies.

Let me know
Mart

was wondering if you found a hunter for this lion.it was very tempting, if only for next year. thanks for any follow up.

Great offer with some awesome add on's. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike23

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!
swashington wrote on 112Savage's profile.
May be interested in that LH Ruger in 375R. got any pics?
We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!