Let’s see your pup

Meet our 8 month old Jack . His name is Jack ! His favorite thing is to scream like crazy when he busts into a covey of Hungarian Partridge my setter Rusty has pointed.View attachment 566251
My son has a Jack Russel named Sparkey & he is a hyper active lunatic he has a rat obsession, tears them to bits & lays in his bed with them.

Our 17yoa Westie after digging for moles in the backyard in 6” of snow.

IMG_0560.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Our 17yoa Westie after digging for moles in the backyard in 6” of snow.
My parents have a Westie! Her name is Rosie. She is a sweet girl too! She just turned 7. She is nuts about my Lilly. We call them partners in crime.
I have not ever met a person or animal that doesn’t like Lilly. These were both taken at my parent’s house.
Resized_20230615_195338.jpeg

20230825_211057.jpeg

Great idea for a thread @Altitude sickness; I love seeing everyone’s pups and hearing the stories behind them. Just goes to show we have as diverse tastes in dogs as we do in guns - a great looking group for sure!

This is my pup Yopi, a Rhodesian Ridgeback just shy of three years old. She is the best tracker I’ve ever had and you could not ask for a better hunting companion! She is a true athlete and is fiercely loyal as well.

IMG_8093.jpeg
IMG_6383.png
IMG_7964.jpeg
IMG_3750.jpeg
IMG_4896.jpeg
IMG_3840.png

Attachments

• DSC_0317.jpeg
    6.4 MB · Views: 47
This is Nilli, our 14-year-old Labradoodle. We've had a Black Lab, followed by a Yellow Lab, and now a Labradoodle. Labs are smart & loyal, & Nilli is the smartest, most loyal one yet. She's not just a dog, she's a member of the family.

Nilli.jpg

More or less House Decorations, sometimes ;)

Willow and Ruger, both Golden Retrievers 1 year apart though from willows white face you wouldn’t guess on the age difference, 10 and 11.
8847808F-29C7-4F72-A170-8E511AC8F7A4.jpeg

My buddy Ripken watching for teal. The hardest driving dog I've ever had for hunting pheasant in thick cover (and I've had quite a few). Tracks birds flying by and can tell the difference between the song birds and a game bird. This is his preferred activity...
1698558596715.jpeg

The rest of the crowd. The big charcoal on the left is Ranger, Ripken's 1st born son, another solid retriever, but a terrible swimmer without something in his mouth, lol. The charcoal in front is Ranger's daughter Cabo; hunts like Grandpa Rip, but is a toy thief. The chocolate in the middle is Bella, good with dove and pheasant, but her preference is on the couch. The charcoal looking right is the old lady, Ryleigh, Ripken's 1st girlfriend, and mother of Ranger. At 11 years, and with only 1 functional lung, she still thinks she's a puppy. She only gets to hunt dove in the backyard anymore. The little chocolate in the back is Kimber. She is the smallest, but could bull her way through the rest to deliver a retrieve to my hand; she had drive. We lost her this summer to a cancer at only 6.
1698558635713.jpeg

My parents have a Westie! Her name is Rosie. She is a sweet girl too! She just turned 7. She is nuts about my Lilly. We call them partners in crime.
I have not ever met a person or animal that doesn’t like Lilly. These were both taken at my parent’s house.
View attachment 566271
View attachment 566272
Oh, I forgot to mention our Westie’s name is Bojangles. We call him BoBo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NataliaBos

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.
dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross