AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Asia/M.East
The only way to know what good is.... is to get real close.

058_zpsvnhphw6u.jpg
056_zpsuca8s2nk.jpg
059_zpst6abmrmx.jpg
041_zpsbwhd3mrn.jpg
069_zpsnigfyze8.jpg
042_zpsyjakomnz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a great job.

Like the pose...

Stunning as always! Really! Dennis I shiver to ask.....You sent out the tags? Never received .

Yes SIR ! they are IN the MAIL , with your 8 by 10 glossy's of the face shots and I GOT the one you wanted in their ALSO !
Fantastic...keep up the incredible work. I hope we will be doing business this year!

I will say this Dennis,

I've always imagined my leopard being over my fireplace on a branch or log. I knew in my mind what I wanted. Now I've seen it.

Now Royal, I take that as you'll be sending me a leopard in the future , right? :A Rock:
Glad you like it.

It will be a couple of years, but I'm hoping 2018. And when I go I won't skimp on the leopard hunt, or the taxidermy. :)

I love it. it looks so relaxed, and so real.

Wow! Makes me want to go hunt one of those!

I swear the more I look at that cat I think he's alive.

GOT the tags! Thank you Dennis.. And yes we have the right photo now...Now that hard part.....Harvesting a cat!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviaJoine

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.