Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
Good evening from somewhere in Nashville. It's been a busy show and I've not had much time to meander about. Does anyone have any suggestions for exhibitors selling leather goods like slings, ammo holders and such. I'd like to stop at one and pick up a few things. But I haven't had much luck even seeing one in the few walks I've taken.

Phil, Is Murray Custom Leather at SCI? I know they were at DSC. They have great leather goods. I have one of their ammo belts and shell holders. Their ammo belt would be a great addition to that new double rifle of yours! :giggle:

Phil, Is Murray Custom Leather at SCI? I know they were at DSC. They have great leather goods. I have one of their ammo belts and shell holders. Their ammo belt would be a great addition to that new double rifle of yours! :giggle:

That appears to be a negative.

African Sporting Creations should have a booth

Duh....and they're not far from our booth, thanks for reminding me of them. I think more of them for boots and clothes.

Rigby and Westley Richards both sell leather goods. Hard to believe Murray Custom Leather is not there.

I have seen a couple booths, but since I wasn't looking for leather goods I didn't make note of both numbers. Will text you a few as I see them today

TAG Safari has a few things. Gaiters and belts, not sure what else.

Trader Keith’s and Collett’s Wildlife Artistry are worth a look if they’re there.

Good evening from somewhere in Nashville. It's been a busy show and I've not had much time to meander about. Does anyone have any suggestions for exhibitors selling leather goods like slings, ammo holders and such. I'd like to stop at one and pick up a few things. But I haven't had much luck even seeing one in the few walks I've taken.
Murray Custom leather is my favorite but they only exhibit at DSC. Trader Keith has some things you may want to look at. Boyt has some cheap leather items.

Hey Phil,

Not sure if you found what you were looking for, but check Westley Richards if you haven't already: I was browsing the ammunition wallets a few weeks ago and found them modestly priced (relative to what I would have expected from WR).

Trader Keith's won the day, new sling for my double.

Which sling do you guys like the best from there? The leather or cotton?

Cotton with the rubber threads woven in to keep it on your shoulder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacquieLon

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.