Sponsor
Since 2017
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
www.kempafricansafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Kemp African safaris buffalo camp is based in Mpumalanga South Africa on the outskirts of the Kruger National park. We offer Luxury bush field accommodation and proudly South African Cousins.

The Hunting Block is a home to 3 of the big 5 species, as well as Hippo and Crocodile. A Large amount of bird species makes the lodge a truly bird watchers paradise.

Kemp African safaris has access to some of the best private hunting concessions in an area known for its Trophy quality, we offer world class hunting for overseas sportsman through ethical fair chase hunting that includes dangerous game like, Hippo, Buffalo and Crocodile. Plus, an abundance of plains and bush field animals.

Kemp African safaris are looking for a hunter to hunt for a specific buffalo bull (picture attached) over 14 years of age .but not limited to this bull only .
The hunting terrain is high hills and extremely hard hunting is to be expected.

client can add a hippo to his package ,need to discuss with outfitter .​
This hunt includes 7 days for 1 x hunter including trophy fees for

1 X Cape Buffalo

For only $12500
Daily Rates $2500
Trophy fees $10 000

Dates to be confirmed with outfitter .

All species available from the price list
additional days $325 per day
additional days observer $180 per day
Deposit of $1000 to book safari.

Includes:
All Road transportation
Meals
Snacks
Local beer and wine
daily laundry

Exclude:
Flights
Taxidermy
Tips

IMG-20210707-WA0012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a tough looking bull. How big is the property to be hunted? Good luck getting him.
Bruce

Hunting block is 6000 acres mountains so hunt lot harder and bigger .

What a cape buffalo should look like is what you have pictured above.

Sambarhunter, from the angle of the photo it could be that the tips are lower than the boss then all buffalo are diferent the horn are not always the same as they get older it has a lot to do with genes. It's a good bull huge head good bosses and tank of a body.

Sambarhunter, from the angle of the photo it could be that the tips are lower than the boss then all buffalo are diferent the horn are not always the same as they get older it has a lot to do with genes. It's a good bull huge head good bosses and tank of a body.
I understand that,I was just going off the writings on someone great that said so. Right now i`m effed if I can remember who wrote it lol.

If that bull would pick up his head an look at you like normal I'm almost 100% sure his points would be level or lower than his boss.
But its a good observation.

Frederik good answer to the questions .

Better view

Screenshot_20210709-202709_WhatsApp.jpg

That's my dream buffalo, but at the moment I'm not allowed to go more than 10 km from my house (COVID Lockdown in Sydney Australia) let alone out of the country.
For now, I can only dream but one day I'll make it a reality!

@sittingbull_chris - when all of this is over and you can travel look me up we will have great buffalo available for 2022 .we hunted this bull in one hunting block in the conservancy.

IMG_20210705_215805_807.jpg
Screenshot_20210704-185746_WhatsApp.jpg

This bull is still available if we have any one willing to try to hunt him .

Wish I had the time!!! That and a hippo are on my list for next time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fwre44

Latest profile posts

Africas leading outdoor and hunting filming company!
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.