Kudu breeder bull in Texas 67x64

This was my kudu. Unfortunately during a recent effort to transport the bull he died. He was in fact 67"x63"Thankfully I have cows and Bulls with his genetics in our breeding program. www.wildlifepartners.com
Brian Brian Gilroy Brian Gilroy Brian GilroyGilroy Brian Gilroy Brian Gilroy Brian Gilroy Brian Gilroy Brian Gilroy Brian Gilroy Brian Gilroy Brian Gilroy

image.jpeg

I received an e-mail today giving me the chance to invest in this guy's breading operations, with returns that have the if it sounds too good to be true, it is. The same folks who are/were pushing Oil Boom USA. Thanks SCI for the junk e-mails.
With all due respect Judge, a 2 1/2: 1 return over 6 years is far from too good to be true. We happen to have many close associates. Bobby Barerra is one of my best friends. If you'd like to learn more, feel free to ask him about our business. I'd also encourage you to come visit our operation just outside Kerrville. 210-373-4611. I assure you that I'll have your vote of confidence if you'd take the time to visit.

With all due respect Judge, a 2 1/2: 1 return over 6 years is far from too good to be true. We happen to have many close associates. Bobby Barerra is one of my best friends. If you'd like to learn more, feel free to ask him about our business. I'd also encourage you to come visit our operation just outside Kerrville. 210-373-4611. I assure you that I'll have your vote of confidence if you'd take the time to visit.

I will speak with him this week.

AGREED-

If Dries Visser can sell a 64" breeder (Herceles) in South Africa for $600,000, then it might be more profitable to put this bull on the 1st flight to Joberg !! LOL Kinda ironic when i think about it.
first class please.

Great looking animal Brian, to bad he died. I have never saw one in TX but had a 55 incher run across the road in front of us whilst on safari in the Save last September. We went after him and tracked up on him, he was on the other side of a big snag and snorted off in hurry. Didn't get my Kudu but its a great excuse to go back.

I shot a 52" Kudu in Namibia. My guide said his average was 54-56 and a huge one would be 60. He was going to let me shoot a bigger one, no charge but the 52" was perfectly symmetrical. Very nice. He also said the Kudus in SA (not sure which part) are generally bigger, 60" not being that rare of an occurrence.

I disagree, it is rare day you come across a 60+. Sure there are places where they are meant to be found on purpose but there is hardly anyone I know that has 60+ inch kudu.
There are a lot of kudu shot between 52-59+.

I shot a 52" Kudu in Namibia. My guide said his average was 54-56 and a huge one would be 60. He was going to let me shoot a bigger one, no charge but the 52" was perfectly symmetrical. Very nice. He also said the Kudus in SA (not sure which part) are generally bigger, 60" not being that rare of an occurrence.
52" is a fine bull. I have taken two mature bulls and that's the length of my longer one. As for your PH's remarks, no way. 60" is THE number. It's a rare animal no matter where you are at. The record books back that up.

Yeah, my 57" ranked at # 126 on SCI. If I could get a 60+, well . . .

Definitely no shame in having a kudu between 52 and 60 inches! I always considered anything 55+ like shooting a 170+ whitetail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AurelioBri

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.