Kimber Talkeetna 8400 375 H&H For Sale

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Up for sale Kimber Talkeetna 8400 CRF 375 H&H for sale. Ive had this gun for quite a while, i picked it up for cold climate hunts bear and moose, but never liked the look so I had it cerakoted to remove the vomit like color of the Kevlar carbon fiber stock, the action and barrel have also been cerakoted in a sexy matte black to cover up the ridiculous shiny SS. all work done by HCR, they also did an accuracy package on it per the previous owner. its a great shooter and only has a couple boxes through it, I did have it sent off to Mag-na-port and have it ported, really cuts down recoil without making the gun much louder. The gun is set up for Talley rings, ill include a set of either 30mm or 1" rings your choice. $3,000 shipped lower 48

IMG_7293.jpg
IMG_7294.jpg
IMG_7295.jpg
IMG_7296.jpg
IMG_7297.jpg
IMG_7298.jpg

Could you tell any accuracy difference between before and after the magnaport?

Sweet rifle James, if I needed a 10th 375 I’d be your man!

Great gun, I love mine! Someone will get a wonderful shooter right here!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaida88net

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.