In memoriam - Lori Spears of Travel Express passed away

Very sad. She was managing my upcoming safari. Always professional and didn’t keep you hanging. Condolences to her family. Go while you can!

OMG............She Always had time to help me..what a loss. Thoughts to her loved ones!.................so sad................FWB

Shocking news and extremely sad indeed. Lori will be greatly missed here on AH.
Condolences to Jennifer and the whole family.

Wow, just talked to her last week about some details of my upcoming trip.

My condolences to all who knew her.

RIP Lori

Lori organized several trips for me. She was a professional and a nice person to be around. She will be missed.

This is horrible and shocking bad news! Like many here she booked one of my trips and helped with others, always most helpful and easy to deal with. Very sad.

Condolences to her family and friends.
RIP Lori.

It was clear to me that she loved what she did, and she was an absolute genius at it. I do not think my recent trip would have been anything like the success it was without her guidance.

My condolences to her family. This is never easy when you have some notion that it might happen, though the fact remains that we are all dying, each and every day.

May the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, comfort and guard her family during this time of loss.

Did not know here personally but from the tributes posted here, the hunting community has lost a hard working, honest and integral member. Condolences to the family and friends.

Such sad news, I knew her by reputation only which was impeccable.

RIP Lori

Truly awful. I just talked to her, she was such a wonderfully nice person. I am going to miss her, prayers for her friends and family.

Thanks for the photo adds JP...

Can this be pinned in her memory?

My condolences to her friends and family. I reached out to her recently for help with my upcoming trip to TZ with @cpr0312. It was my first time contacting her, but I instantly saw why she was so highly recommended—prayers of comfort to all.

Such sad news. A Great Lady. Thoughts and prayers.....

Lori offered great support on my recent trip to Namibia. Condolences to her family and friends.

It is with an extremely heavy heart that I have to announce that Lori Spears has passed away this weekend. I'm personally in shock and have no further information. Lori has been a long time member of our community and she was, as many of you know, an absolutely wonderful person and she will be greatly missed. This is a very sad day indeed.

Here is Jennifer's announcement:
View attachment 405913

I thought that it would be nice also to post some pictures of Lori.
full

full

full

full

full

full

full
OMG I met her in Dallas and there she set up my entire travel. What a great wonderful lady. I can’t say enough great things about her

Heartbreaking. Condolences to all those who knew and loved her. RIP Lori

Incredibly saddening and my prayers go out to her family. Wonderful lady...RIP Lori

So sad to hear this! Thanks for carrying on the torch for now, Jennifer. I just e-mailed Lori last thursday for an upcoming trip. She was recommended to me almost twelve years ago and I have been using them ever since. Thoughts and prayers for your family and business.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MayJason

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg