Rare Breed

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Need advice please. I have an upcoming trophy bull elephant hunt in Zim and am asking what company is the very best helping me with all things needed to import the elephant to me in US please?

Looking for company with a successful track record

Thanjs!!!!!

SSI

Elephant import permits are issued on a case by case basis. There are a number of criteria that have to be met. Mostly by the country, region, reserve, park or wherever the elephant was taken. It is about 14 pages of information I believe to be filled out with supporting documentation. Conservation Force is who I am using, as they were recommended by the safari company. They have most information on file for a lot of the hunting areas in Africa. I believe it is a $1,000 donation for them to handle the paperwork.

Elephant import permits are issued on a case by case basis. There are a number of criteria that have to be met. Mostly by the country, region, reserve, park or wherever the elephant was taken. It is about 14 pages of information I believe to be filled out with supporting documentation. Conservation Force is who I am using, as they were recommended by the safari company. They have most information on file for a lot of the hunting areas in Africa. I believe it is a $1,000 donation for them to handle the paperwork.

% this

My Botswana application which was just submitted is over 500 pages. Money well spent in my opinion.

HH

Need advice please. I have an upcoming trophy bull elephant hunt in Zim and am asking what company is the very best helping me with all things needed to import the elephant to me in US please?

Looking for company with a successful track record

Thanjs!!!!!
I spoke to Conservation Force earlier this week on the same topic. They’re at a point with Zim Elephants they’re willing to start submitting pre-hunt applications approval. This is especially true if your outfitter has had some recent approvals.

Their “donation” on Lion & Elephant is $2500, while leopard and other animals is $1000. This doesn’t include the USFWS Filing Fee.

I plan on calling Wyatt at SSI as well to see where they stand since he’s got some other stuff in the works for me.

Please spell out SSI. I cannot Google them otherwise

Thanks!!! Just sent them I message

I would be interested to know if anyone has recently imported the skull along with the ivory, etc. mostly asking about the cost.

Thanks!!! Just sent them I message
Haven't used them for elephant but have used them for everything else over the last six or seven years. Not the cheapest, but absolutely the best in my experience.

John Jackson at conservation force. That would be the only one I would use. He has a good track record of getting elephant and lion in.

Did mine from Zim myself, took a bit, but got approved. need a good operator enhancement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieAlo

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double