AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
S. Africa and Namibia
image.jpeg

all packed and ready to go!!!! Haven't slept well the past couple nights in anticipation of getting to South Africa with my stick and string!!

I take off tomorrow morning from SLC. I'll catch the Delta flight to jo-burgh in Atlanta and then spend 11 days with Matswani in the Limpopo. Not a lot about them on here so I'll be sure to provide a full report when I get home.

Stoked!!

Have a blast and build good memories!

Be safe and enjoy every moment.

Have a great time!

"Stick and string"...oh you're going to tie them up with the string and club them with the stick! Harsh!
Just teasing! Have a great trip! Take pictures for us to experience it vicariously with you.

Good luck and have a great hunt.

Have a great trip and enjoy yourself.

Shoot straight, shoot often!

Look forward to your report. Always enjoy new information on Outfitters.

Wish you the best of luck !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James B Radebaugh

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.