Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Big Bore Association, PHASA, SAPA
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, Zambia, Mozambique
Lion hunting Packages from $7 500.00!

Book before the end of 2010 for the 2011 season, and receive another 10% discount.

Or have a look at our profile for more info or Pictures.

Some more Infos please!

Hello Guys

We hunt them on our Kalahari Concession in South Africa. The Hunt is conducted on foot on a 22 000Ha concession.

4 Members of the BIG 5 are available to hunt here, and are quite often seen while walking on the tracks of your lion.

The package prices includes everything, and there are no hidden costs!!!

You are welcome to email me as well.

Happy Hunting
THIS IS AFRICA SAFARIS

Wonderfull offer but what kind of lion can we hunt for such cheap price? Thanks.

Hello Lionel

For $ 7 500 its a big lioness hunt that is all inclusive, no extra or hidden costs. Class 1 male lion also start not far above the package price of the lioness.

Would you like me to email you some more info regarding the hunts?

Best wishes
Heinrich
THIS IS AFRICA SAFARIS

Heinrich

Is this hunt still available and have you got males available?

Regards

You will have a better shot of communicating with him if you email or message him. This post is several months old.

Hello Tom & LJ

This post is about a 2 months old. Thank you for your responses!

LJ, yes we have plenty of males available in all different classes. What do you have in mind?

I appologise for the late reply, I was out of office for the holidays.

I hope to hear from you again soon. You are welcome to email me as well, but I am also active on this site.

Best wishes
Heinrich

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fwre44

Latest profile posts

Africas leading outdoor and hunting filming company!
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.