How many .375 H&H's and/or .416's do you own and shoot?

1- CZ-550 375 H&H worked on by AHR (#1) and RJ Renner
1- Win Model 70 Safari Express 416 Rem
1-Interarms Mark X in 375 H&H

Hoping to buy a 416 Rigby from @krish one of these days. I'd say I have a mild problem compared to some here. :ROFLMAO:

@Safari Dave, can I throw my name in that GoFundMe account? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You know…this thread is useless without pictures.

I got this from @Ku-winda a few months ago. The only thing I might do is add a barrel band. Otherwise, I love it.

IMG_1397.jpeg

1 Sako 375 H&H
1 Ruger Magnun .416 Rigby
1 Ruger .416 Ruger
Have not had the opportunity to shoot the .416 Ruger, but soon if the weather cooperates.

Sorry, forgot to include photos.

1. Remington 700 375 RUM Custom Shop North American Custom
2. CZ 550 American Kevlar 9.3x62. Well it’s almost as good as 375 H&H so I included!
3. CZ 550 Safari Magnum 416 Rigby Fancy Grade.

All are very accurate too!

IMG_1280.jpeg
IMG_1465.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Merkel Safari 375 H&H double.

Just one for me. A CZ550 in 375. Looking to add more later this year.

I shoot it quite a bit, its a joy to shoot really. Plus I like letting keeping the neighbors on their toes.

1. A CZ 550 Safari Classic 375H&H belted rimless magnum.
2. A Holland & Holland Royal double 375 H&H flanged magnum.
3. A 416 Rigby Big Game .
All very capable killers .

Only have one, :cry:

375-Rem 700 SS, does all I asked, from griz, ele down to duiker, steenbok.

I really want a double in 470. Someday that will be complete.

Sad that I only have 1 African DG gun, weird how I have total of 6 between 300 WSM/300 WM, 338?.

MB

One of each. A CZ .550 in 416 Rigby and an old Browning Safari .375.

Would really like to have a 416 Rigby. But I have a 375 H&H and a 458WM so I'm comfortable to hunt anything in Africa, Alaska, Canada. Pair either with my 30-06 or 38-55 I would feel comfortable hunting anything in Australia.

I would pair either with a .243 but @Bob Nelson 35Whelen might choose to hunt me for bringing such a tomato stick into Australia. :E Rofl:

Would really like to have a 416 Rigby. But I have a 375 H&H and a 458WM so I'm comfortable to hunt anything in Africa, Alaska, Canada. Pair either with my 30-06 or 38-55 I would feel comfortable hunting anything in Australia.

I would pair either with a .243 but @Bob Nelson 35 Whelen might choose to hunt me for bringing such a tomato stick into Australia. :E Rofl:
@Ridge Runner
As much as you are welcome around my campfire and more than welcome in my home if'n y'all turned up with a 243 you would need to bring a pound of butter and some ear muffs.
The pound of butter is to make it less painful for when I put it up your nether regions and the ear muffs to deafen the sound of my ranting about how much I dislike that horrible little cartridge.
I could tolerate a man bun 6.5 but never never a 243.
Dang I would even lend you my 25 or Whelen.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88cspro

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg