Hey from up state new york

:S Welcome: to AH!

Welcome to AH mauserhunter! Nice to have you finally join.

Welcome to AH

Good day, welcome!!

Welcome to the posting side!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH.

Spent nearly 20 years just outside of Utica, NY. :rolleyes: Now live in northern Virginia.

I am in the southern teir outside Middletown, but I get up that way now and then.
There are a few AH members in that area. I go goose hunting in NY with a friend of mine who lives in Newburgh, not far from you.

Welcome to AH!

Would not mind finding someone to goose/duck hunt with never been tho.
It's pretty easy to get permission on private land from a someone like a farmer that has a water source (pond, lake or stream) on the property. Do some scouting and knocking on doors. You'd be surprised how easy it can be if you ask nicely and remain courteous. Getting two birds (the limit in your area at this time) before you need to be a work shouldn't be a chore.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!

Welcome! I usually chuckle when I see someone mention "upstate NY." I'll Google the town name, such as Middletown, and see it is just a few miles north of NYC. I was born in Plattsburgh, truly upstate.

1704334074230.png

Welcome! I usually chuckle when I see someone mention "upstate NY." I'll Google the town name, such as Middletown, and see it is just a few miles north of NYC. I was born in Plattsburgh, truly upstate.

View attachment 578216
Anywhere above Rockland county is up state lol. We were all farms here up to 30 years ago, most of the food f9r the east coast can from orange county NY. At one time more milk,apples,and onions were grown here then anywhere in the usa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayHumble

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.