Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, 2nd Amendment Foundation
Hunted
USA, South Africa
I've been mostly lurking on here for a while, and I must say that these forums have been a great source of information and education about hunting Africa. So I'm happy to announce that after three years of reading AfricaHunting.com, and saving my pennies...

My first African safari is booked! A buddy and I will be doing a week with KMG Safaris next summer to do our first plains game hunt, and we're stoked beyond belief. Can't wait for next July to get here!

You go Aegis. Congratulations on this. It's great to hear. And welcome to the best thing to come from modern technology. This is the place. You have arived.

Congratulations Sir! Enjoy the planning and anticipation until then!

Congratulations. Glad you came to the posting side.

Welcome to AH, good luck on your first hunt.

Congratulations on your first booking! The anticipation alone is worth the cost. Good to have you on board.

Good luck and please share your journe with us.

Congratulations, enjoy the preparation, it's all part of the fun.

Your up early Phil.

You made a good choice, you'll have a great time with Marius.

Welcome, you're going to love it here.....so much to learn!!!

Congratulations for pulling the trigger on your first African hunt! Good to have you on the posting side...

congratulations!

I hunted with Marius (@KMG Hunting Safaris) last year and will be hunting with him again this year. Marius will take good care of you and will work very hard to get you the animals you want.

Marius and myself with the warthog in my avatar:
mariuspig_zpse52jvdax.jpg

-matt

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH, wish you the best on your hunt !

Accomplished the next big step today...we booked our airfare! From our local airport here (Cincinnati), we're going to Atlanta to take the nonstop to Jo'berg. Spending the night there, and taking an SAA hop down to Port Elizabeth the next morning. Same route on the return, but without the overnight (no need).

Starting to get stoked!

You will enjoy it I am sure ----unless you are brain dead. Since you are on this site that cannot be a problem.

Look forward to the report, enjoy the anticipation leading up to the hunt!

The trip of a lifetime is about yo happen! Good luck

Fair warning...you'll be addicted!

Congrats on your upcoming adventure! It is true, if you go once you WILL go back.

Marius and myself with the warthog in my avatar
@matt85 - what did you whack that pig with? Nothing smaller than a Lott, I hope!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonTur

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you