Hello from TX

Report and pictures...great!
In the mean time, welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH.
Look forward to your report.

Welcome to AH Seavas! (y)

Welcome to AH !

Thanks!
Well I have something typed up with a few pics but I am not able to post it in the reports section. I get an error message about spam content.
Is there somewhere that has instructions on posting a report with pics?

Something within your content is triggering the error. We have settings in place to prevent spam, this will go away once you have a couple more posts. If it persists please let me know.

Did you try copy and paste? That’s one way I have done it.

Yes, its a bit long so I typed it in Word then copied it over. I will give it another try later.
Thanks

Welcome to AH !look forward to your report and photos.

OK I was able to get a little something posted in the reports section. Thanks!

Welcome to our place where friendships are made over shared information and experiences.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH. Look forward to the pictures.

Welcome aboard. Pics and story please. Are you now a confirmed hunter?

Welcome, read the start to your report, from the report you seem to be more of a hunter than you are letting on. Great start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DesmondJar

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.