Has Anyone done business with Top Ammo Mag?

Ridge Runner

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NMLRA, SCI,
Hunted
East Cape, South Africa, Zimbabwe
I am in need of 7.7 JAP --7.7 x 58 ammo, bullets, and brass.

The bullets are the same as for the 303 British.

The brass If need to I can reform some of my 30-06 brass.

The best price on ammo that I have found is at Top Ammo Mag. I tried calling the first phone number listed earlier today and the number wasn't in service. I saw a different phone number listed in their contact information called it and it was busy.

So I am wondering if any AHer has heard or done business with this company before I leave a large order with them.

Any advice or information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I am in need of 7.7 JAP --7.7 x 58 ammo, bullets, and brass.

The bullets are the same as for the 303 British.

The brass If need to I can reform some of my 30-06 brass.

The best price on ammo that I have found is at Top Ammo Mag. I tried calling the first phone number listed earlier today and the number wasn't in service. I saw a different phone number listed in their contact information called it and it was busy.

So I am wondering if any AHer has heard or done business with this company before I leave a large order with them.

Any advice or information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Ridge Runner,
I will guarantee that website is a scam. Too much stuff that is hard to find listed as "In Stock", prices too low, and the BIG CLUE is the payment methods, all crypto currency, no credit cards accepted. Deal with them at your own risk.

Ridge Runner,
I will guarantee that website is a scam. Too much stuff that is hard to find listed as "In Stock", prices too low, and the BIG CLUE is the payment methods, all crypto currency, no credit cards accepted. Deal with them at your own risk.

Thanks for the information.

Their prices on 7.7 ammo was slightly lower than on a couple of other companies websites I routinely deal with.
I'll spend the extra $10-$20 bucks per box of 20 for ammo at my regular suppliers.

Thanks for the info 375Fox.
I'll look them up and give them a call.

Thanks for the info Marc Ret. Normal is one of the companies I order from,along with MidwayUSA, Midsouth Shooter's Supply, and several others.

Thanks for the info Hogpatrol. I'll check them out, but I'll most likely deal with my current suppliers that I trust.

If Ventura Heritage is IMO a scammer I'll post my findings on AH for everyone to be leary in dealing with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZTSChris49

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?