Hallo to all!

Badger

Reaction score
Hi all

My name is Juan. I’m a PH and hunt for Spiral Horn Safaris. Thank you all for the opportunity to be part of the forum. I am looking forward to sharing some great stories with you all.

Best Regards
Juan

Welcome Juan!!! Good to see you on here. Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the AH forum Juan!

Welcome to AH Juan! Glad to have you with us.

Hallo Juan,
Its good to hear from you and I hope all is well. Did you see the picture of you and me and the Gemsbok I posted?

Chris

Hallo Juan!
Welcome aboard.
Happy to hear the hunting has been good.
Cheers,
Ty

Juan,

Whats up Stick! Drinking a Brandy and Coke thinking about our hunt! All I can say next time we are shooting for the head!!!!!! ;)

Welkom ratel. Sien julle binnekort. Ek werk op my Afrikaans

Ed

Hey Chris

Saw the picture. Thanks man it looks good. All is well here in South Africa. Thanks for a good hunt. Had a great time. Hope to see you again soon.

Hey Ty

How are you man? Good to hear from you. Hunting has been great this year. Hope to see you again soon, had a good time when you were here.

Cheers

Hey Ed

Well done with the Afrikaans. Don’t know about the head shots. LOL. Looking forward hunting with you again.

Goed gan en lekker dag verder.

Welcome aboard Badger.

nd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LavadaMacG

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.