Guest house recommendations in Windhoek

threadfin

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hi,

I will be over nighting in Windhoek on my way to and from Vic Falls in August and would be grateful for any recommended Guest houses.

Cheers

'threadfin'

i usually stay over at the Windhoek Country Club Resort - i love the setting and I can recommend them fully. Not too expencive and situated right outside WHK next to the B2 main highway - they have a golfcourse as well.
Tel (++264 61) 2055911
windhoek@legacyhotels.co.za
If you want to search further - check out www.hollidaytravel.com.na

Good luck!

I have stayed at Onganga Guest house in the past and found them to be reasonably priced and quite accommodating.

Guys,

Thanks for the leads, I shall check them out.

Cheers!

Jerome,

Just checked the links you supplied. Londiningi is where we stayed last year on the way back from Ozondjahe. I had forgotten the name of the place, but it was great and I will stay there again this time.

Thanks!

As long as you will be there overnight I might recommend Luigi's as a great place to get a meal.The fish was great when I was last there. Also if you have not made it by Joe's Beer House on an earlier trip, it is a must visit as well.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LavadaMacG

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.