Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI, HSC, WSF
Hunted
RSA, Cameroon, USA, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Dear members:

Our Rhino population is in a positive growth rate, and we are regularly seeing newborn calves on the ground. We would never have thought that our conservation efforts and breeding programs would be this rewarding. With that said we have a great opportunity for the AH community for those of you who have always wanted to finish your Big Five!

Details of the hunt:

This hunt will take place on our family run preserve in the Limpopo Province of South Africa. Drive time is 4 hours from OR Tambo International Airport.

This will be an exhilarating hunt and will test the nerve of many a hunter as you will need to be within 20 – 35 yards of the animal. Contact me for sizes. The hunter will VITA DART the rhino with the necessary vitamins, where after a licensed veterinarian will immobilize the Rhino. Once the animal is down you will get to experience the scientific side. You will personally be involved and ask to assist in the microchipping, DNA profiling, ear notching as well as blood tests if needed for the checking of pregnancy to name a few.

All this information and data will be analyzed and used to help us make the correct decisions in increasing our genetic pool so that the species will have a fighting chance for future generations. Throughout this hunt you will be on the front line of Rhino conservation and be exposed to our legacy of Rhino survival.

1 Hunter:
6 Nights Rhino Vita dart Safari
1x Hunter
$2,000 deposit secures booking and dates.

Price: $5,500

Included in package:

• All accommodation during contracted safari dates
  • Transfers from OR Tambo International airport and concession.
  • All meals while in camp, including all drinks, local beers and wines, Alcohol in moderation.
  • Licensed Professional hunter, Skinners, Trackers, and 4 x 4 Vehicle.
  • Field pre of al trophies.

• Excluded in package:
  • Firearm permit
  • Firearm hire and ammunition. Rifle Hire – $30 /Day, excludes ammunition)
  • Taxidermy, packing, insurance, and transport to final destination
  • Hotel accommodation before and after the hunt if needed.
  • Dipping and shipping of trophies
  • Gratuities
  • Personal expenses
Rhino Green Dart.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_3773.JPG
IMG_3769.JPG

Hi Mark;

Yes it is.
Dave- Is October 2024 too late to dart? I’m going to be in Spain ibex hunting Oct 7-11th or so and wondered if you had any availability afterwards. FYI, I inquired on your website last Sunday and the message must not have gone through? Hutch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NJGGlory4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Africas leading outdoor and hunting filming company!
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.