Georgia DSC Banquet Last Night

I have never known that there was a GA chapter of the DSC and I have been on this forum for 16 years.

Please send me a link!
Just go to Google and enter Georgia Safari Club International and their web sight will come up my friend. This was my first time going. It is a great group of people. I plan on getting much more involved

Congratulations, was it at Adventure Outdoors like it used to be?

Let me know what your thoughts are on the Rhino Dart Hunt. I’ve always been curious about doing one.
No it was at Olde Town Country Club in Marietta GA

Interesting topic...I've wondered how many (like me) have a hunting lifestyle (addiction?) that isn't shared by family. I also have trophies stuffed into an office that is overflowing and some taxidermy in storage. I don't get everything mounted and plan to do a lot more non-trophy DG hunting where the photos tell the story....but the point is I do these trips on my own and share a few photos back home but there isn't much interest in it. I do owe my wife a trip to Ireland though!

I do think you will find the rhino darting interesting. It's an amazing experience, whether on foot or by helicopter.

I LIVED!!! She hates the painting but the purse was such a huge hit she says she will tolerate it…at least for a while!!! I’m back on our forum still alive!!!
Lol is what she is doing loling you into a false sense of security……..then when the fires is a cooling she will strike! That’s if she’s anything like mine, which is saying from my observation of the last 16 years she’s fairly typical of the fairer sex’s doings.
You’re going to wake up one morning wear your painting! I can see it now her sitting beside you as the birds tweet around your head hold your hand and saying with the sweat and innocent tones. Their their dear the nail failed o_O:cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Interesting topic...I've wondered how many (like me) have a hunting lifestyle (addiction?) that isn't shared by family. I also have trophies stuffed into an office that is overflowing and some taxidermy in storage. I don't get everything mounted and plan to do a lot more non-trophy DG hunting where the photos tell the story....but the point is I do these trips on my own and share a few photos back home but there isn't much interest in it. I do owe my wife a trip to Ireland though!
Hunting leprechauns is a dangerous business best down with 12 pints of Guinness under the belt!:ROFLMAO:

I LIVED!!! She hates the painting but the purse was such a huge hit she says she will tolerate it…at least for a while!!! I’m back on our forum still alive!!!
Glad you lived! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Being quite fond of handbags and shoes, (and jewelry and clothes, and the list goes on…)the Louis was a very smart move!
@ActionBob got me a new Louis for my birthday this year. You just cannot go wrong with a gift like that! :love:
Seriously, it was very thoughtful!
A pic of the handbag would have been cool to see too! :)

Being quite fond of handbags and shoes, (and jewelry and clothes, and the list goes on…)the Louis was a very smart move!
@ActionBob got me a new Louis for my birthday this year. You just cannot go wrong with a gift like that! :love:
85624B8C-156B-4FDA-8FDB-6E6A6D6AB8FD.jpeg

Yeah sorry @gina very unpc of us boys all asking for a pic of the picture and no pic of the handbag. Very poor form. :LOL:

Now Gina I am going to have to keep my wife away from you at any upcoming conventions given you and Bob met us in Nashville and when you see us again you will be costing me money. Lol!!!!!

You brought a smile and laugh to my face. Glad you survived. Well played on the purse. I was expecting the Mrs. Rare Breed had contacted @TOBY458 to have your rifles go across his magic sales counter and sell them all for what you told her you paid for them:A Stirring:

You brought a smile and laugh to my face. Glad you survived. Well played on the purse. I was expecting the Mrs. Rare Breed had contacted @TOBY458 to have your rifles go across his magic sales counter and sell them all for what you told her you paid for them:A Stirring:
That would put me into the whole collection for around $750 per gun!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MerriPrieu

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.