Fs/ft: High grade remington 700 c grade custom shop 375 h&h

fasttwitch

Reaction score
I have a high grade series remington 700 custom c grade 375 h&h made in the remington custom shop. It has 5 boxes of shells 2 boxes remington corelokts and 3 boxes nosler custom trophy. Just the gun is $2800 new I will sell for $1800 or trade for other gun or guns of the same value. thanks located near altoona pa

Fasttwitch,
Can you post pictures?

I forgot all about it because of the holidays but yes this gun is still available for sale or trade for gun or guns of equal values

Still available. Price for gun and ammo $1600 or trade for rifle or rifles of equal value.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
58Annalicia90

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!