Free Hunt for One Hunter & One Observer from Lianga Safaris for 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
A boastful hunter kept telling his buddies the same story, and they chided him for telling it over and over. He reminded them that they often tell the same stories. “Not so,” said one friend. “We re-share, you repeat.”

Free Hunt for One Rifle or Bow Hunter & One Observer from Lianga Safaris for 2016

hunting-12.jpg

HUNT GIVEAWAY DRAWING - WIN A FREE HUNT FOR ONE HUNTER & ONE OBSERVER WORTH US$ 6,200, 7 DAYS (5 FULL HUNTING DAYS) AND 4 TROPHIES WITH LIANGA SAFARIS IN THE LIMPOPO PROVINCE OF SOUTH AFRICA FOR 2016.

Herman Scheepers is an outstanding professional hunter and outfitter and will go to any extent to give the best to his clients. Lianga safaris was born out of love and passion for hunting and conservation. From the outset our goal has been to provide our clients with the most memorable, enjoyable and affordable hunting possible.

Lianga Safaris is nestled deep in the heart of the bushveld in the Limpopo province. We specialize in rifle and bow hunting for both plains game and dangerous as well as wing shooting around South Africa but predominantly hunt in the Limpopo and Northern cape provinces. We offer high quality wildlife, exquisite true African cuisine and clean comfortable lodging.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

The lodge
Our comfortable chalets and friendly helpful staff will ensure that our guests experience the true African hospitality while enjoying "biltong" and local beer and wine from our fully stocked bar. Hunters will return to the lodge after a day of testing their hunting skills against the African wild, where they will be treated with a variety of delicious local cuisine. Guests will enjoy South African dishes such as traditional open fire braais, potjiekos (meat pot), Malva desert and venison roasts. Nights are ended sharing hunting tales around a cosy campfire.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Wing shooting
A few days of wing shooting can be combined with any hunting trip. Although South Africa is still little known as a wing shooting destination, it offers exiting bird hunting opportunities with a wide variety of bird species available.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

For the observer
In addition to the sheer enjoyment of the tranquility of the bush there are many adventurous activities and sightseeing around Lianga Safaris. One of the most popular sightseeing destinations is Kruger National park. Kruger is definitely worth visiting once and we offer day trips as well as overnight photo safaris. Observers can also choose from several exciting day trips like canopy touring, predator parks and visiting a nearby crocodile ranch, to name a few.

Two to three day Kruger photo safaris can be added to any hunting safari, we also offer Kruger day trips.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

We have two options for predator day trips, the Ranch Lion Park or the Limpopo Predator park which are both an hour and a half drive from us.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Day trip of zip lining is just one hour's drive from us.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Don't just dream of a hunting safari in Africa, experience it!

A member of AfricaHunting.com will WIN a FREE HUNT for One Hunter and One Observer. Hunting may be done with rifle or bow, worth US$ 6,200 for 7 days including 5 hunting days (6 nights), arrival and departure days and 4 trophies with Lianga Safaris. Hunt to be taken in 2016.

Plains game trophies included in the hunt:
1 x Blue Wildebeest
1 x Impala
1 x Blesbuck
1 x Duiker or Steenbok or Warthog
For additional trophy fees, please visit our website at www.liangasafaris.com. Species not listed are available on request.

HUNT includes:
- Safari is for one hunter and one observer
- 7 day plains game hunt with Lianga Safaris with 5 full hunting days plus arrival and departure days
- Government value added tax of 14% on daily rates
- Services of a licensed professional hunter, trackers, skinners, all camp staff and vehicles
- Accommodations within the hunting area during your safari with us
- All meals
- Soft drinks with local beer and wine in moderation
- Daily laundry service
- Hunting licenses and permits (excluding CITES and Dangerous Game Permits)
- Field preparation of trophies
- Delivery of trophies to the taxidermist of your choice in South Africa (within one hundred miles of hunting area)
- Pick-up and Drop-off from O.R. Tambo International Airport

HUNT does not include:
- International and domestic airfare
- Accommodations prior to and after the safari
- Any transport outside of hunting property that is not already included
- Additional eligible animals may be taken according to the 2016 price list
- Trophy fees of animals taken or wounded not included in the hunt giveaway
- CITES if applicable
- Packing, dipping and taxidermy work and shipping of trophies to final destination
- Rifle hire and ammunition
- Gratuities
- Additional tours & excursions
- Medical and travel insurance
- Meet and greet service at the airport for rifle clearance

You are able to add the following at our regular prices:
- Additional activities
- Additional trophies
- Additional days
- Additional hunters and/or observers
- Big Five may be hunted on this hunt

Common species in Limpopo that can be added from our 2016 price list:
- Blesbuck
- Bushbuck
- Bushpig
- Blue Wildebeest
- Duiker
- Eland
- Gemsbuck
- Giraffe
- Impala
- Klipspringer
- Kudu
- Nyala
- Ostrich
- Roan
- Red Hartebeest
- Mountain Reedbuck
- Common Reedbuck
- Sable
- Steenbuck
- Tsessebe
- Warthog
- Waterbuck
- Zebra
- Buffalo

What to do to enter the hunt giveaway drawing:
Post funny and entertaining content such as a picture (hunting related or not), joke, video (media may embedded from the following sites: Dailymotion, Facebook, Liveleak, Metacafe, Vimeo, YouTube), cartoon or short story in this thread for a chance to win. Each individual post will be a single entry. You can enter as many times as you would like. Please do not post copyrighted material.

Post your content below in this thread. If you are not already a registered member you can join by clicking here.

Entries must be posted between November 3, 2015 to January 5, 2016 (at midnight Central Standard Time). After the close of posting we will hold a random drawing to select the winner. The winner will be announced by January 7, 2016 in this thread.

See official rules in the following post.

We ask that the prize winner post a detailed hunting report with pictures about their hunting safari with Lianga Safaris on AfricaHunting.com.

Thanks to everyone who will be taking part in this hunt giveaway drawing and best of luck. Please feel free to leave comments in this thread as well, comments will not be considered as entries.

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you soon in Africa,

Best regards,
Herman & Annette Scheepers
dedicated too my

Last edited by a moderator:
Doctor: I have some bad news and some very bad news.
Patient: Well, might as well give me the bad news first.
Doctor: The lab called with your test results. They said you have 24 hours to live.
Patient: 24 HOURS! That's terrible!! WHAT could be WORSE? What's the very bad news?
Doctor: I've been trying to reach you since yesterday.

A man speaks frantically into the phone, "My wife is pregnant, and her contractions are only two minutes apart!"
"Is this her first child?" the doctor queries.
"No, you idiot!" the man shouts. "This is her husband!"

The seven-year old girl told her mom, "A boy in my class asked me to play doctor."
"Oh, dear," the mother nervously sighed. "What happened, honey?"
"Nothing, he made me wait 45 minutes and then double-billed the insurance company."

Did you know that Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

Did you know that Chuck Norris does not go hunting...he goes killing. Hunting implies there is a chance of failure.

Did you know there was a street called Chuck Norris Avenue. They has to rename the street because no one that crosses Chuck Norris has ever survived.

Did you know that Chuck Norris masterbates to pictures of Chuck Norris.

A weeping woman bursts into her hypnotherapist’s office and declares, “Doctor, I have been faithful to my husband for 15 years, but yesterday 
I broke that trust and had an affair! The guilt is killing me. I just want to forget that it ever happened!”

The hypnotherapist shakes his head. “Not again …”

Two campers are hiking in the woods when one is bitten on the rear end by a rattlesnake. “I’ll go into town for a doctor,” the other says. He runs ten miles to a small town and finds the only doctor delivering a baby.

“I can’t leave,” the doctor says. “But here’s what to do. Take a knife, cut a little X where the bite is, suck out the poison and spit it on the ground.”

The guy runs back to his friend, who is in agony. “What did the doctor say?” the victim cries.

“He says you’re gonna die.”

Two doctors and an HMO manager die and line up together at the Pearly Gates. One doctor steps forward and tells St. Peter, “As a pediatric surgeon, I saved hundreds of children.” St. Peter lets him enter.

The next doctor says, “As a psychiatrist, I helped thousands of people live better lives.” St. Peter tells him to go ahead.

The last man says, “I was an HMO manager. I got countless families cost-effective health care.”

St. Peter replies, “You may enter. But,” he adds, “you can only stay for three days. After that, you can go to hell.”

When I stepped on the scale at 
my doctor’s office, I was surprised 
to see that I weighed 144 pounds.

“Why don’t you just take off 
that last four?” I joked to the nurse’s 
aide as she made a notation on 
my chart.

A few moments later, my doctor came in and flipped through the chart.

“I see you’ve lost weight,” he said. “You’re down to 14 pounds.”

Lenny tells the psychiatrist, “Every time I get into bed, I think there’s somebody under it.”

“Come to me three times a week for two years, and I’ll cure your fears,” says the shrink. “And I’ll charge you only $200 a visit.”

Lenny says he’ll think about it. Six months later, he runs into the doctor, who asks why he never came back. “For $200 a visit?” says Lenny. “A bartender cured me for $10.”

“Is that so! How?”

“He told me to cut the legs off the bed.”

After a checkup, a doctor asked his patient, “Is there anything you’d like to discuss?”

“Well,” said the patient, “I was thinking about getting a vasectomy.”

“That’s a big decision. Have you talked it over with your family?”

“Yes, we took a vote … and they’re in favor of it 15 to 2.”

Nobody wants a pain reliever that’s anything less than extra-strength: “Give me the maximum-allowable dosage. Figure out what will kill me, and then back it off a little bit.”

Did you know that Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

as a corollary....... astrophysictists speculated that this may have been what caused the Big Bang.

Q: What is the definition of diplomacy?
A: The ability to tell a person to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

A young reporter went to a retirement home to interview an aged but legendary explorer. The reporter asked the old man to tell him the most frightening experience he had ever had.
The old explorer said, "Once I was hunting Bengal tigers in the jungles of India. I was on a narrow path and my faithful native gun bearer was behind me. Suddenly the largest tiger I have ever seen leaped onto the path in front of us. I turned to get my weapon only to find the native had fled. The tiger lept toward me with a mighty ROARRRR! I soiled myself."
The reporter said, "Under those circumstances anyone would have done the same."
The old explorer said, "No, not then -- just now when I went ''''ROARRRR!''''"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandadelhiaerocity

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.