Free 2x1 Hunt for Two Hunters from Liam Urry Safaris for 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
F6C06E9D-FDED-4366-956C-7BC204466C58.jpg

Attachments

• F6C06E9D-FDED-4366-956C-7BC204466C58.jpg
    F6C06E9D-FDED-4366-956C-7BC204466C58.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 88
The emotional moments between God, my husband, and these two magnificent animals. The respect hunters have for the game they take is amazing. I was lucky enough to be able to be there and capture these moments on camera.
image.jpeg

My first time in Africa. Now I hope to be the second.
06-08 2011 084.JPG

My first Bluewildebees

IMG_8284.JPG

First trip to Africa, first day, first animal, obviously first Kudu- also the pups first hunt and first tracking job- with the aid of the older dogs. A great day!

While hunting in Zambia with my two sons, they went out from camp to shoot some guinea fowl and came across this very wounded water buck in the thick brush next to the river.
It had been shot by a poor bullet that just bust it's shoulder but no other serious damage was done. We knew who 5he hunters were but could not prove it..anyway, they called me and we took off after it to put the put of its misery once and for all.
The water buck bull was very clever and gave us the run around, but in so much pain and VERY THINK he could not keep up the act and resolved to run into the river and stopped on a sandbank where I managed to put it down...my older son meanwhile unbeknown to me took this foto as I was quickly aiming etc.
The rifle is my trusty 375 H & H BRNO 602 with 300g Swift Frame.

IMG-20170607-WA0005.jpg

A different Waterbury bull hunted October last year..Eastern Cape

IMG-20161007-WA0008.jpg

This old Zambian rogue finally had enough of our following him in thorny tickets and he turned and charged us leaving us with few options but to put him down at very close range, me with drawn bow in hand. All part of hunting; it does not always go as planned, especially when bow-hunting dangerous game. Nice shot Pieter! and Thanks
charger.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
decksforlife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)