For Sale Sabatti Big Five Double Rifle 470 Nitro Express

Lessard71

AH member
Reaction score
Media
I am selling my Sabatti double rifle in 470 NE. I purchased it new last year. It is a IFG import NOT a Cabelas rifle. I will include 2 boxes of ammo with the sale. $8500 plus actual shipping to your FFL.
IMG_0105.jpeg
IMG_0106.jpeg

IMG_0107.jpeg
IMG_0109.jpeg
IMG_0108.jpeg
IMG_0110.jpeg
IMG_0114.jpeg
IMG_0115.jpeg

Looks like regulation is good!

How can I purchase this gun?
Say “I’ll take it”. Contact the seller via private message. Work out the details.

Do your due diligence. To me, that would mean a trip to Denham Springs, Louisiana with cash to pick it up in person. Jazzfest is coming up next weekend in NOLA. Sounds like a great trip to me

Pardon my ignorance on the subject. Could you elaborate on the “NOT a Cabellas rifle”?
I’m sure there’s a story there worth knowing?

Pardon my ignorance on the subject. Could you elaborate on the “NOT a Cabellas rifle”?
I’m sure there’s a story there worth knowing?
Cabellas actually had damaged guns that were drimeled for regulation and were horrible. That’s why people who know always ask if these are one of those rifles. The great Ken Owen in TN bought and fixed many of them. To be clear if they are not then they are good rifles for the money and both regulate and shoot quite well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Twisted

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
Africas leading outdoor and hunting filming company!
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg