For Sale Ruger 77 RSEX Express Rifle 30-06

cajunchefray

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
DSC
An excellent Ruger 77 Express RSEX, (Rifle Sights Express Sights) machined barrel with express sights, barrel band sling swivel, barrel band front sight.
3 Leave express sights, From the serial number, an early Ruger Express rifle, from the Willian B Ruger legacy weapons.

This rifle is unique, in that the bolt face is fully circular, as in the late 1980's Ruger 77's before the cut for CRF actions post 1992.

Please reference pictures. This rifle feeds and ejects perfectly.
Some nicks in the stock, and a couple of nicks in the metal. I handle and shoot my rifles but don't abuse them. Hunted one time for hogs. Been in the safe for 4 years, and I' am moving on to a smaller battery and other projects.

This is a nice rifle. $2800.00 shipped and insured to the lower 48 states.

I have sold 3 rifles here on Africa Hunting, and have good reviews, as well as on Gun Broker.

IMG_1227 (1).jpg
IMG_1228.jpg
IMG_1232.jpg
IMG_1232.jpg
IMG_1233.jpg
IMG_1226.jpg
DS Sportsman Corner FFL  -Alan Skaggs.JPG
IMG_0709 (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The M77 MkII Express is a nice rifle. GLWS.

Good looking rifle. Good luck with a sale.

What are the #1's?

An excellent Ruger 77 Express RSEX, (Rifle Sights Express Sights) machined barrel with express sights, barrel band sling swivel, barrel band front sight.
3 Leave express sights, From the serial number, an early Ruger Express rifle, from the Willian B Ruger legacy weapons.

This rifle is unique, in that the bolt face is fully circular, as in the late 1980's Ruger 77's before the cut for CRF actions post 1992.

Some nicks in the stock, and a couple of nicks in the metal. I handle and shoot my rifles but don't abuse them. Hunted one time for hogs. Been in the safe for 4 years, and I' am moving on to a smaller battery and other projects.

I have sold 3 rifles here on Africa Hunting, and have good reviews, as well as on Gun Broker.

View attachment 567841View attachment 567842View attachment 567843View attachment 567844View attachment 567845View attachment 567846View attachment 567847View attachment 567848
Price lowered to $2400.

Last 2 images (FFL, and Reger #1s) are a mistake. I don't know how to remove these.

View attachment 567841View attachment 567842View attachment 567843View attachment 567844View attachment 567845View attachment 567846View attachment 567847View attachment 567848
Picture of the bolt face, that is not CRF, but has a slotted bolt face for the standing ejector, but fully enclosed bolt face.
I have a call in to Ruger at Southport, to determine if they will mill the bolt face for true CRF.
I have read on the Internet that Ruger has done this in the past.
It must be true because Abraham Lincoln said so.

Seriously, it feeds very well, but you CAN short stroke it and cause a jam if you are a hack or try to.

Rifle is for sale locally.

IMG_1237 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DesireeBro

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani