For Sale Nikon Monarch 3 1-4x20

LRich

AH senior member
Reaction score
I have 2 Monarch 3 1-4x20 rifle scopes for sale. Both are used.

Let me start off by saying I haven’t included photos because I’ve killed enough brain cells trying. If you’re interested in either scope I can either text or email photos to you

Scope # 1

Has African engraved on it at the end of the tube. The Africans had a Cape Buffalo Head on the side windage cap. Although this scope has that cap included, some of the color is missing. It also has a Monarch 3 cap. So it comes with both caps. It does come with lens covers. One cosmetic flaw to this scope is that it appears to have been dropped and there is a slight dent on the end of the tube. It has not affected the performance of the scope. The front lens cover covers up this flaw. It has a # 4 reticle. Asking $375. shipped to the lower 48.

Scope # 2

Has Monarch 3 engraved on it at the end of the tube. At some point, Nikon decided to do away with the “African” designation and just call them Monarch 3’s. They are the same scope. It has the Monarch cap on the side windage adjustment. This scope does not come with lens covers. It has a #4 reticle. It is in excellent condition. Asking $425

Let me know if you’d like me to send you photos.

Good Morning..... PM Sent........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avery44157

Latest profile posts

Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!