Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa,Zimbabwe,Sweden
A as new rifle being sold by PH's wife due to his untimely death (wounded leopard). Rifle is as new, includes shooting light.
IMG_73958478142482.jpeg

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::A Stirring:

Looks handy, you could always use that knife at the end...lol

reminds me of a story in Bulgaria ...... 20 years ago the hunting guide said he got the job because or Borgas 66 Rakia , the local firewater , drain cleaner , conception aid !

Ohh I said was the last guy an alcoholic ?

Silence

Then the PH said - nope got drunk and went hunting boar at night with a flashlight and a
Dragunov

That was all he said .........

With the talk of the high expense of Leopard hunting lately I wanted to bump this to top in case anyone was looking to save a few bucks on their Leopard rifle in order to help offset the cost of the hunt. :E Big Grin: :A Stirring:

@Royal27 , wouldn't it be more suited to blue duiker.......I hear they become extremely dangerous.....

@Royal27 , wouldn't it be more suited to blue duiker.......I hear they become extremely dangerous.....

No, duiker close in really fast, which makes that bayonet too long. They also go straight for light. Bad news....

Someone on here with a "thing" for the full length Mannlicher stock ought to jump on this deal.

@Clayton , apparently a leopard already jumped on the deal. @Royal27 , that's why we begun using thermal.

Helluva recoil pad

@Royal27 got one word for you "nikes" . .

I dare you to try wearing them shoes around here.

Can I get the contact information

And for clubbing blue duiker after missed shot and inside of bayonet.

This fella got some shooting lessons... Little beggars are fast.

Quick little fellas!

There's actually hope for @Royal27 .

That's one real neat looking lodge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IvoryCrabt

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.