Flying out for our my father and I first safari

Congrats, enjoy your time with your dad and the joy of your first trip to Africa!

Enjoy your first safari. Going with your dad is special. Enjoy good luck and shoot straight. Will be watching for your report on your return.

Congrats on your first safari and with your dad. You will enjoy yourself with the team at Bos en Dal. I can’t wait for your report!

Congrats on your first safari and with your dad. You will enjoy yourself with the team at Bos en Dal. I can’t wait for your report!

+1

standing by waiting on the hunt report! :)

Good luck. Have fun and be safe.
Bruce

Have fun and enjoy it.

Have a great time. You will be amazed at all the game you will see. Bos en Dal will take great care of you.

Have a great hunt. Waiting for pictures and hunting report.

enjoy the "bush tv" (campfire)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Makoma

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)