Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
RMEF DU SCI NRA
Hunted
CAR CANADA MEXICO USA RSA
My trophys from last fall will arrive soon. any suggestions on a Kudu shoulder mount? Let me see yours so I can get an I dea of what I want.
Thanx Bart

Bartfrancs , this is what I am having done with my Kudu. (Picture is not of my trophy.)
It really works well in the space I have.
I think it shows of those horns really well too.

watermark.php

watermark.php

Attachments

• IMG_4524.jpg
    IMG_4524.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_4526.jpg
    IMG_4526.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 187
Last edited by a moderator:
BART,

Checked your Kudu out on your profile, He is nice so I am sure that regardless which way he is faceing, he will look great. Every time you look up at him you will say to yourself, yup I did that. Not a Kudu man myself, but, it really just depends where you put him (if he is to be the centerpiece/focal point) put him in the middle higher than your other mounts, and viewers eyes will be drawn to him.

Don't have any pics handy but if I had to do my kudu mounts over I would have all of them on pedestals instead of wall mounting. Makes it a lot more convenient for placement.

Bart, You must have known something.

Here is my Kudu in the midst of being mounted.

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Brickburn,
Those Kudu horns look familiar! Must be that great Kudu you took with us. Please sen us a photo of the completed mount once you receive it. What about your Nyala, also a predistal mount?

Malcolm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carlo74371

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.